Remember... One Step At A Time

I have had a few weeks off from my studies recently...

The first week I had sinusitis, which prevented me from working let alone allowing me to go about my normal day and dancing (I was in excruciating pain!).
The second week we had OFSTED drop a two day visit into my school workplace, so us teachers were fully immersed in preparations for that.
Then the third week just gone was Half Term, where my Husband & I jetted off to Turkey for some R&R.

Now that I am back, I feel almost at a loss as to how to get back into the swing of things because for one reason or another, I have not been able to give my full attention to my studies. I am almost starting to fret over the essay that I meant to produce because I feel stumped with no idea where to actually start...

Luckily, before my illness, I broke my essay down into sections that I read from the handbook...

I now feel a little better, because I have to remember that goals can't be achieved unless they are broken down into smaller tasks.

I need to learn not to fret and to take one step at a time in order to eventually get to the final destination.

Comments

Popular Posts