Second Semester Looms

Hi all!

This morning, I have been taking some time to reflect on what kind of inquiry I would like to explore for my Second Module.

I feel really passionate about how a creative outlet is just as important in contributing to a healthy lifestyle just as much as exercise and eating a balanced diet. I guess this can fall under the umbrella of mental health.

The reason I am thinking of allowing this topic to take a lead in my inquiry is because I work with young people every single day and I find that there is a gap between students that have a creative outlet to those who do not.

I will, of course, will be speaking with my supervisor to explore other potential inquiries.

Comments

  1. Hi Louise,
    I am interested in the same subject matter, I cant wait to see your thoughts and opinions on this.

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts