Juggling Knives Whilst Jumping Through Fire Hoops

I had such a rosy outlook of Module Two in September... Now I feel like I am being burnt alive.

I so wanted to be able to follow the tasks I set myself, but the realities of life just takes over.

Doing this degree is damn hard. So hard. And damn vague too!!

I am trying so hard to be good at my job (that has taken up so much of my mental capacity), be a good wife, daughter, friend, look after my home.

I am mentally done. I have no clue how to move forward. Time is running and I can't keep up.

One minute I feel I have got it... the next I am being told that I producing my proposal all wrong.

My head feels like a mind shaft, bombsite, a cluttered mess I can't think straight let alone take any information in!!!!!!

I'm crying out for help!

H E L P!


SOS!!!


I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. It is hard. I has panicking 2 weeks ago, I didn't know how I would get it all together. But I just started writing, pulled a few late nighters, and I got a draft together. I found Module 2 the hardest and had to adjust lots on my MORE form going into module 3. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. There is a light at the end of the tunnel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts